Terms & Conditions
Thanks for shopping at M.G.S & Hire
If you not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help
MUNDIJONG GARDEN SUPPLIES AND HIRE (LITTLE ACRES)
ABN: 81 836 150 337
Lot 443 Watkins Road, Mundijong WA 6123 Telephone 9525 5480 / 0418 903 638
Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products using both our own and subcontractor’s Tip trucks. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
Tip on the front verge, or tip on the driveway is the usual tipping location.
Please be aware if you require specific tipping instructions that we will do our best to tip where requested safely. You will be responsible for any damage incurred when following your instructions on site. However if our subcontractor cannot access the location requested our only alternative is to then tip on the front verge or driveway.
If this is not suitable we can return the product to our yard although this will incur a delivery fee and your refund will be for the cost of the product only.
Shipping Destinations MGS and Hire ships goods Australia wide, however at this time we do NOT accept bulk soil or international orders through our website.
Please choose carefully. Under Australian consumer law, MGS and Hire are not required to provide a refund or replacement if you change your mind.
You can choose a refund or exchange if an item has a major problem or fault. This is when the item has a problem that would have stopped someone from buying the item if they had known about it, the item is unsafe, the item is significantly different from sample or description, doesn’t do what we said it would, or what you asked for and can’t be easily fixed.
Please keep your proof of purchase eg. Your receipt.
Please note Shipping costs are not refundable
Consumer Protection 1300 304 054. www.commerce.wa.gov.au
Our Internet Website
All prices on the website are charged in AUD.
CONDITIONS OF HIRE
TYRES AND PUNCTURES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE HIRER
- OWNERSHIP means all equipment supplied on hire remains the property of MUNDIJONG GARDEN SUPPLIES AND HIRE. THE OWNER means MUNDIJONG GARDEN SUPPLIES AND HIRE.
- THE HIRER means the person, firm or corporation to whom the equipment is hired and includes any contractor, employee, agent or other person claiming through, under or in trust for any such person, firm or corporation.
- THE EQUIPMENT means any machine or equipment hired by THE OWNER to THE HIRER and includes all tools, accessories, parts, items of equipment and devices affixed thereto or supplied therewith.
- HIRE RATES:
- a) Rates are based on time out NOT time used.
- b) Rates are based on an eight-hour day.
- c) THE HIRER quotes rates on the basis of collection and return, to THE OWNER.
- d) THE OWNER, for an extra charge can arrange delivery and collection. A cleaning fee may apply when equipment is returned in an unreasonably dirty condition.
- f) Equipment to be returned promptly and without retention to THE OWNER at the end of the hire period without demand by THE OWNER and THE HIRER acknowledges and agrees that the equipment shall be returned by 9am on the return date otherwise additional hire costs will be incurred.
- g) All machines are supplied full of fuel. Refuelling is an extra cost on some items.
- THE HIRER agrees with THE OWNER that THE HIRER during the hire period:
- a) Shall maintain the equipment in good order, condition and repair and THE HIRER shall not have or be deemed to have any authority to pledge credit to THE OWNER or create any lien upon the equipment for repair or otherwise
- b) Shall not part with personal control of the equipment.
- c) Shall not sell, mortgage, sublet or assign the equipment.
- d) Shall peacefully permit any of the officers, servants and agents of THE OWNER to enter the premises of THE HIRER and (without prejudice to any other claims or rights which THE OWNER may have pursuant to the Hire Contract or at law) to repossess the equipment if any of these conditions of hire are breached or to inspect and test the equipment from time to time.
- e) Shall pay to THE OWNER any reasonable cost and expenses, including legal costs which THE OWNER may incur by reason of the repossession or attempted repossession of the equipment or the issuing of an authority to repossess the equipment or the recoveries of monies owing to THE OWNER pursuant to this hire contract.
- f) Shall repay to THE OWNER any monies, which THE OWNER may be required to pay to protect the equipment or to make good any failure by THE HIRER to comply with the obligations of THE HIRER.
- g) Shall not bring or maintain or be a party to or assert any action, claim or counterclaim or set off at law or in equity or at variance from or inconsistent with any of these conditions or hire.
- h) Shall indemnify THE OWNER against any claims or actions whatsoever made in respect of the equipment or any injury, damage or inconvenience arising from its use:
- i) Shall not remove or allow to be moved the equipment from the Perth metropolitan area without the express consent of THE OWNER: and
- j) Shall advise THE OWNER immediately of any breakdown of equipment. If no advice to THE OWNER is given, no allowance for time loss will be given. THE HIRER is not to attempt to repair equipment without permission.
- THE HIRER agrees that THE HIRER is responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever caused to any person or property as a consequence of THE HIRER use of the equipment.
- THE HIRER is responsible for any loss or damage to the equipment from the time THE HIRER takes delivery of the equipment from THE OWNER until THE OWNER has received the equipment back from THE HIRER. THE HIRER agrees to repay full replacement costs of any equipment lost or damaged in a manner THE OWNER considers unrepairable within 7-days of the loss or damage coming to the attention of THE OWNER.
- Any time or other indulgence granted by THE OWNER shall not affect the strict rights of THE OWNER under this hire contract.
- If any of these conditions of hire are or become for any reason wholly or partly invalid that conditions shall to the extent of the invalidity be severed without prejudice to the continuing force and validity of all remaining conditions.
- Time shall be deemed to be the essence of this hire contract in all respects.
- The headings of these conditions shall not affect their interpretation.
- The hire contract and these conditions shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with the law of the state of Western Australia.
collect that Personal Information, the other parties with whom we may share it and the measures we take
to protect the security of the data you have provided.
- Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. We may
collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Transaction information generated from entering card details, such as personal account number,
the merchant’s name and location, the date and the total amount of transaction, and other
information provided by financial institutions or merchants when we act on their behalf.
- Product and service information, such as registration and payment information, and program-
specific information, when you request products or services directly from us, or participate in
- How We May Use Your Personal Information
We May Use Your Personal Information to:
- Process your payment transactions.
- Provide you with personalized services and recommendations.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, including anonymization and analytics.
- Serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as
otherwise authorized or required by law.
Where required under applicable law, we will only use your Personal Information with your consent; as
necessary to provide you with products and services; to comply with a legal obligation; or when there is a
legitimate and overriding interest that necessitates the use.
You have 7 days to return a purchased item from the date of you receive said item.
Eligible returns must be unused and in the same condition, it was received in and where applicable in original packaging.
You will need to provide proof of purchase e.g. receipt from purchase etc.
Once we have been notified of your request of a refund and we have acquired the returned product we will notify you of the status of your refund and a credit will follow subject to company approval.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. Any questions regarding this please contact us.